Roofing Alliance offers planned giving program Time:2020/09/27 14:04:00 Hit:144
The Roofing Alliance has a formal planned giving program to create a source of long-term support while offering Roofing Alliance members and roofing industry professionals the tax benefits of deferred giving.
Through a planned gift, members and roofing professionals can leave a remembrance to the Roofing Alliance that can help fund research and programs to advance the industry for years to come, including:
1. Cutting-edge education, research and technology that will allow for better training to develop the next generation of roofing professionals
2. Access to new learning models, technology and proven methodologies to understand future trends, benchmarks and technical challenges
3. Advocacy in the areas of sustainability, scholarships and charitable programs
Planned gifts can be made in various ways and can provide important tax advantages for leaving resources to qualified charities such as the Roofing Alliance, which is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
For more information about how to include the Roofing Alliance in your will or estate plan, contact Bennett Judson, the Roofing Alliance’s executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.roofingalliance.net.
Tags: Roofing Alliance
Original Information Source
- Expert Survey Region"s Roofs for Durability after Spring Hailstorms
- John Gooding is awarded roofing industry"s highest honor
- Blazing a trail--Lindy Ryan makes history as NRCA"s first female chairman of the board
- Roofing firm give technology lesson to students
- Final touches made to roof of Marlins" new home