CNA/NRCA Community Involvement Award Time:2020/11/26 16:08:00 Hit:87
NRCA is now accepting submissions for the 2021 CNA/NRCA Community Involvement Award! CNA and NRCA work together to honor charitable works by NRCA contractor members through the award. Submit any charitable project, activity or donation between Jan. 1, 2020, and Dec. 1, 2020, for a chance to win up to $7,500 for your charity.
Winning charities receive:
1st Place - $7,500
2nd Place - $5,000
3rd Place - $2,500
People's Choice - $1,500
Winners will be notified by Jan. 29, 2021, and the awards will be presented at NRCA’s Industry Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception during NRCA’s 134th Annual Convention in Las Vegas.
Entries must be submitted electronically via Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 1. Entries submitted by mail will not be accepted.
For questions contact:
Original information source: https://nrca.net/about/NRCA-awards/cna-nrca-community-involvement
- Expert Survey Region"s Roofs for Durability after Spring Hailstorms
- John Gooding is awarded roofing industry"s highest honor
- Blazing a trail--Lindy Ryan makes history as NRCA"s first female chairman of the board
- Roofing firm give technology lesson to students
- Final touches made to roof of Marlins" new home