GAF will acquire FT Synthetics Time:2021/09/10 14:14:00 Hit:24
NRCA member GAF, Parsippany, N.J., has signed a definitive agreement to acquire FT Synthetics, Langley, British Columbia, a manufacturer of synthetic underlayments for the steep-slope roofing industry.
“FT Synthetics and GAF share a deep commitment to the roofing industry,” said Jim Schnepper, CEO of GAF. “This acquisition will enable GAF to pursue our shared goals of continued innovation and explore opportunities for expanded product offerings that support the entire building envelope.”
FT Synthetics will continue to operate as an independent business within the GAF portfolio, and FT Synthetics CEO Gary Sandhar will retain a senior leadership position within GAF.
The transaction is expected to close later this year.
Original Sources information: https://www.nrca.net
- Expert Survey Region"s Roofs for Durability after Spring Hailstorms
- John Gooding is awarded roofing industry"s highest honor
- Blazing a trail--Lindy Ryan makes history as NRCA"s first female chairman of the board
- Roofing firm give technology lesson to students
- Final touches made to roof of Marlins" new home