Chinese Roof Experts Visit Lab for Workshop on Cool Roofs Time:2017/01/19 14:54:00 Hit:381
Chinese Roof Experts Visit Lab for Workshop on Cool Roofs
Last month, 30 members of the Chinese National Building Waterproof Association, which represents Chinese roofing manufacturers, and Chinese government officials came to Berkeley Lab for a daylong workshop on cool roofs. Their visit took place as part of the cool-roof project of the US-China Clean Energy Research Center ¡ª Building Energy Efficiency. Participants learned about how cool roofing and paving materials can mitigate the urban heat island, reduce building air conditioning loads, and slow global warming. Other topics included cool roofs in U.S. building energy efficiency standards, and the potential impact of cool roof adoption in China.
(For more information, please visits http://today.lbl.gov/2013/02/04/chinese-roof-experts-visit-lab-for-workshop-on-cool-roofs/)
- China Waterproof Building Museum opened in July
- New regulations issued in Shanghai for "non-leakage residential area"
- JFK Airport Now Has An Open-Air Roofdeck
- The beauty of a project--A team of female roofing professionals remediates the vegetative roofs on the Center for Urban Waters in Tacoma
- NRCA will hold National Roofing Week