New regulations issued in Shanghai for "non-leakage residential area" Time:2017/01/19 14:44:44 Hit:608
Shanghai Residential Building Development Bureau recently issued regulations to establish "non-leakage residential area". It encourages the promotion and application of "new technology, new engineering, new equipment, new material"and requires "high-level programming, high-level design, high-quality application, high-standard management". It stipulates that the waterproof membrane used for the projects concerned with "non-leakage residential area" shall be New International Type II APP and SBS modified asphalt membrane, which is of the highest standard and the greatest performance at home. The membrane manufacturers for choice must meet the following requirements: it shall have a ISO9002 Certificate; it shall produce the membrane in accordance with new national standards; its products shall have a quality insurance coverage.
- China Waterproof Building Museum opened in July
- New regulations issued in Shanghai for "non-leakage residential area"
- JFK Airport Now Has An Open-Air Roofdeck
- The beauty of a project--A team of female roofing professionals remediates the vegetative roofs on the Center for Urban Waters in Tacoma
- NRCA will hold National Roofing Week