Roof Greening will be compulsory in Shanghai Time:2017/01/19 14:50:00 Hit:917
Roof Greening will be compulsory in Shanghai
Roof Greening will be brought into Shanghai Greening Regulations in 2009. From then on, new residential and commercial buildings will forced to greened. Person in charge of Shanghai Greening Bureau expressed, relevant studies had been underway and would give legal teeth to roof greening.
- China Waterproof Building Museum opened in July
- New regulations issued in Shanghai for "non-leakage residential area"
- JFK Airport Now Has An Open-Air Roofdeck
- The beauty of a project--A team of female roofing professionals remediates the vegetative roofs on the Center for Urban Waters in Tacoma
- NRCA will hold National Roofing Week