MDI demand of fourth season depends on macro economy Time:2017/01/19 14:39:00 Hit:984
MDI demand of fourth season depends on macro economy
On Tuesday, suppliers said MDI demand in China after Beijing Olympics will depend on global economical climate. Early this year, Chinese government stepped up all kinds of economic measures to prevent domestic economy from being over-heated, which led to reducing the cash flow and profits ratio of major MDI application sectors.
¡°Benzene raw materials consist 60-70% of MDI. The price of benzene raw materials at second season increased almost US $300/ton. Therefore, the price of MDI simultaneous marked up US $300/ton,¡± one Japanese trader claimed.
- China Waterproof Building Museum opened in July
- New regulations issued in Shanghai for "non-leakage residential area"
- JFK Airport Now Has An Open-Air Roofdeck
- The beauty of a project--A team of female roofing professionals remediates the vegetative roofs on the Center for Urban Waters in Tacoma
- NRCA will hold National Roofing Week