China International Roofing & Waterproofing Expo 2015 is postponed Time:2017/03/03 16:09:00 Hit:1271
China International Roofing & Waterproofing Expo 2015 is postponed
China International Roofing & Waterproofing Expo 2015 has been postponed and now will be held Dec. 15-17 at the China National Convention Center in Beijing.
NRCA, China National Building Materials Group (CNBM) and the China National Building Waterproof Association (CWA) are co-sponsoring the event. The expo will feature roofing and waterproofing materials, insulation, adhesives and accessories.
NRCA's partnership with CNBM, CWA and the exhibition is part of a larger endeavor to give NRCA a more prominent voice internationally and facilitate trade within the roofing industry. Roofing equipment and materials manufacturers and distributors are encouraged to present their products at the exhibition.
For more information about the exhibition or to reserve a booth, please visit the exhibition's website at www.chinaroofexpo.com.
- China Waterproof Building Museum opened in July
- New regulations issued in Shanghai for "non-leakage residential area"
- JFK Airport Now Has An Open-Air Roofdeck
- The beauty of a project--A team of female roofing professionals remediates the vegetative roofs on the Center for Urban Waters in Tacoma
- NRCA will hold National Roofing Week