How can you keep your best people? Time:2022/03/29 16:10:00 Hit:40
Retaining loyal employees is important, and conducting “stay” interviews allows you to ask employees key questions so you can gauge their engagement level and address common retention issues.
Harvard Business Review recommends asking employees the following four questions.
What’s your frame of mind today? Whether the response is positive or negative, do not negate their experience or rush to solve a problem. Just listen, thank them for their honesty and ask for more information before moving toward a solution.
Who do you feel connected to at work? Use their response to explore how you can help them deepen those connections. People from different departments may be able to work on a companywide event or cross-division initiative.
What do you want to learn that will excite you and help you grow? This lets them know you care about their career development and want to help them achieve their goals.
What barriers can I remove to help you do your job better? Brainstorm with employees regarding how you can be most helpful and ensure they can do their jobs well.
Original Information Source:
- China Waterproof Building Museum opened in July
- New regulations issued in Shanghai for "non-leakage residential area"
- JFK Airport Now Has An Open-Air Roofdeck
- The beauty of a project--A team of female roofing professionals remediates the vegetative roofs on the Center for Urban Waters in Tacoma
- NRCA will hold National Roofing Week