Epidemic control measures taken to keep production stable Time:2022/04/12 10:48:00 Hit:30
Xinhua | Updated: 2022-04-07 11:15
Employees of an auto parts company work at a workshop in Anting town of Jiading district, East China's Shanghai, March 26, 2022. Local enterprises have maintained stable production under strict COVID-19 prevention and control measures. [Photo/Xinhua]
An employee of an auto parts company works at a workshop in Anting town of Jiading district, East China's Shanghai, March 26, 2022. [Photo/Xinhua]
China has implemented differentiated epidemic control measures in factories to keep production stable and major projects humming across the country.
China's dynamic zero-COVID policy, featuring swift response, mass screening and large-scale vaccination, has not only prevented mass deaths but also ensured that factories continue to deliver products to consumers worldwide.
Original Information Source:
- China Waterproof Building Museum opened in July
- New regulations issued in Shanghai for "non-leakage residential area"
- JFK Airport Now Has An Open-Air Roofdeck
- The beauty of a project--A team of female roofing professionals remediates the vegetative roofs on the Center for Urban Waters in Tacoma
- NRCA will hold National Roofing Week